Baghdad - INA
The National Security Agency announced that it had succeeded in aborting the so-called Ramadan terrorist invasion
The following is the text of the statement received by the Iraqi News Agency :
The heroes of the National Security Service have succeeded in aborting the so-called "( Ramadan terrorist invasion)" by carrying out the operation ("hunting the hyenas"), in which our courageous men were able to dismantle a complex network extending from the north of the country to the south of Baghdad. Terrorists attempted to open extensions in some of these areas, for the purpose of carrying out terrorist operations planned and planned to be implemented during the holy month of Ramadan this year.
Has resulted in the process ((hunting hyenas)) in the arrest of leaders influential in the gangs ((Daash)) terrorist, the most important of which:
1. Ali Ahmed Aboud, the terrorist of the South.
2. The terrorist Walid Khaled Jassem, administrative state.
3. Terrorist Daim Karim Adai / General State Prosecutor.
4. The terrorist Falah Hassan Kaleb, responsible for the dead and detainees, a fugitive from Abu Ghraib prison. .
5. Mohammed Ali Jalil / General Technician of the State.
6. Khaled Khalid Ibrahim Ibrahim / administrative director.
7. Terrorist Mahmoud Shaker Ali / Commander of the Karagul Battalion.
8. The terrorist Yusuf Ahmed Mahmoud / Ingmasi.
As well as the seizure of the possession of these terrorist gangs of weapons, silencers, detonators, explosive materials and communication devices used to open various additives and terrorist acts.
In addetion to the role of the Iraqi judiciary, which supported us in the success of this and other operations.